Saturday, November 29, 2014

Just for Fun Saturday - Milly Just for You

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday Card

While looking through my stamps for a different image I found this cutie
un-used... 
Shame on me.
So I had to stamp her up and color her.
The image is from Lily of the Valley Stamps - Milly Just for You.
I couldn't find it on there website so it's probably retired..
Sorry I've had it forever!
But she still need some color.

The paper is from the My Mind's Eye - Sky's the Limit Collection.
I added some Spica Glitter Pen in clear to her hair,
 some Wink of Stella Brush in clear to the flower and her dress
and some Sharpie White Paint Pen to the dots on her shirt and buttons.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday Card

Copic Markers Used: 

Outline: B000, B0000, Colorless Blender
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E44, E43, E42
Dress/Butterfly: R85, R83, R81, RV10
Shirt: C5, C3, C1, C0
Leaf: G46, G21
Flower: YR27, Y38, YR21




No comments: