Monday, November 9, 2015

New Card Kit Monday - Tilda in the Mountains

This is the last Christmas image in my to be colored box.
I did 9 total..
I don't plan on doing any more Christmas ones unless I see one that is beyond cute!
Or if you see one you would like me to pick up.
Let me know.
I don't see everything out there.

So if you haven't picked up a Christmas card to color yet.
Head over and grab one or two.
Some have already sold out.

This week's card kit features a Magnolia image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda in the Mountains Card Kit

Isn't she adorable.
You can add a cute Christmas sentiment or just a winter sentiment and send her off to a friend.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda in the Mountains Card Kit

Head over to the store and pick up a kit and color along with me in next week's tutorial.

Thanks you for stopping by!

And the wonderful comments.

Happy coloring..






No comments: