Monday, January 18, 2016

Penelope Has A Pencil Card Kit...

Sorry I'm late posting this.
I finally got the card done late yesterday 
and 
then the power went out while I was trying to do the blog post.
I called it a sign and just went to bed.
Lucky for me it was already 9:00 so Lexie was heading to bed anyways.
On to the card...

This week's card kit features a Stamping Bella image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Penelope Has a Pencil Card Kit

I totally got the card idea for this card from
I seen her card and couldn't wait to get the image and try it out.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Penelope Has a Pencil Card Kit

Head over to the store and pick up a kit and color along with me in next week's tutorial.

Thanks you for stopping by!

And the wonderful comments.

Happy coloring..







No comments: