Monday, April 11, 2016

Skater Ben Card Kit...

This week's card kit features a Whiff of Joy image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Skater Ben

Isn't he awesome!

Do you see the white streaks I left in his hair?
I'm pretty proud of those...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Skater Ben

Here's how you can make it into a Birthday card.
I used a StampIn Up background stamp called Canvas 
with some Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink to stamp the card base.
To add some interest.

Then I put the sun behind the cloud so I would have a big area to stamp my sentiment on.

The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Delicious Birthday Stamp Set.
(These where in the store previously but, I can order one for you if you want one)

The perfect boy card.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Skater Ben Card Kit


Head over to the store and pick up a kit and color along with me in next week's tutorial.

Thanks you for stopping by!

And the wonderful comments.

Happy coloring..






1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is lovely Heather! You're brave leaving the white streaks, it looks good. It's never worked for me it just looks like i've missed a bit! Must get the hang of shading... Lisa xx