Monday, July 4, 2016

Nancy Gardens Card Kit

This week's card kit features a CC Designs image called

I made this whole card and when I got ready to cut out the kits 
I didn't have enough orange pattern paper. 
Some times I wonder about myself.
It worked out in the end I found that cute yellow heart paper.
(Look before doing Heather, look before doing)
:O)

The sentiment is from the CC Designs - Friends Sentiment Set.
The sentiment set is not included with the kit.
I stamped the one sentiment.
You can pick the sentiment set up in the store though.
It has a lot of great sentiments.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Nancy Gardens Card Kit

Isn't she a doll!
I love her cute little face.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Nancy Gardens Card Kit

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.





No comments: