Friday, August 5, 2016

Tilda with Christmas Lamp Card Kit

Yeah I finished the first of this year's Christmas cards.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda with Christmas Lamp

It is not included in the kit.
I stamped the one sentiment on the tag for you.
(If you want to use a different sentiment you can use the back of the tag
 or trace around the one included and cut out a new one)
It has a bunch of cute sentiments.
I'm sure I'll be using a few times on this year Christmas Card Kits.
If you wanted to pick one up.


Yes I will be doing tutorial's for all the Christmas card kits also.
I'm not sure what day of the week I'll be posting those yet.
Either Tuesday or Friday.
So head over and grab a kit and color along with me.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.





No comments: