Friday, September 23, 2016

Don't Peek Elf Card Kit

This week's Christmas card kit features a Whimsy Stamps image called

He's brand new.
Just came out last week.
I couldn't resist getting him.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Don't Peek Elf Card Kit

I used paper from the new Echo Park - I Love Winter Collection.
I like the blues.

The Icicles and North Pole sign are La La Land Crafts Dies

The snowflake is from the Penny Black - Snow Time Die Set.
It work great on the glitter card stock.

and the sentiment is stamped on a die from the My Favorite Things - Blueprints 29 Die Set.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Don't Peek Elf Card Kit

Isn't he just to adorable!

Remember if you love him go grab him.
He won't last
Last week's kit sold out.

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me in next week's online class.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.




No comments: