Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Color Wednesday - Snuggle Bunnies 2

For this week's image I again used an image from the 
since I still had it out from last week's Color Wednesday card
and I whipped it up at 10:30 last night...
Talk about last minute.
I needed something super quick.
Pinterest to the rescue.
I love finding inspiration on there.

Thank you MFT DT Member Inge Groot.
You can see her card
HERE

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Color Wednesday - Snuggle Bunnies 2


Rabbit: W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Shirt: R27, R17, R05 - W1, W00

No time to do a video this week,
but I colored him the same as last weeks image if you want watch that video.

Come back Saturday to see the finished card.

Do you have an image you would like see be a Color Wednesday post?
Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments: