Sunday, November 13, 2016

Candle Light Card Kit

(Sorry this kit is SOLD OUT)

For all of you who missed the Miss Frosty Card Kit...

This week's Christmas Card Kit features a Whimsy Stamps image called
Candle Light

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Candle Light Card Kit

Isn't he just to adorable!


That beautiful snowflake at the top is from the new 
My favorite Things - Stylish Snowflakes die set.

(I'm sorry to say this has already sold out and it's out of stock at My Favorite Things)
If you would like me to order you one when they become available let me know.

The sentiment is from the CC Designs - Jolly Christmas Sentiment Set.
The kit does NOT come with the sentiment.
The tag was left blank so you could add what ever one you like.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Candle Light Card Kit

Remember if you love him go grab him.
He won't last.

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me in next week's online class.

This will be the last Christmas card kit for the year.
There are still some of the other kits left if you haven't grab any yet.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.







No comments: