Monday, November 7, 2016

Patricia Loves Pumpkins Card Kit

This week's card kit features a Stamping Bella image called

This stamp set comes with the sentiment.
Bonus!!

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Patricia Loves Pumpkins Card Kit

I had a great time coloring that pumpkin.
I may have to color it a few more times just for fun.

I used some paper from the new Paper House Autumn Woods Collection.
It's really pretty and the opposite side would be wonderful for scrapbooking.

The pumpkins are a La La Land Craft Die.
I'm currently out, but if you want one let me know and I'll order you one.
I'll show you how I added the coloring to the pumpkins in the online class.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Patricia Loves Pumpkins Card Kit

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me next Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.





No comments: