Monday, December 19, 2016

Bonnie Loves Bows Card Kit

Christmas isn't even over yet and I've started Valentine's cards..
On to pretty pink, red & black colors.
Since this cutie has a huge heart I thought we could start with her.
Plus she's just too cute!

This week's card kit features a Stamping Bella Stamp image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Bonnie Loves Bows Card Kit

I loved adding some dimension to her dress with the pleats
and I love, love, love that huge bow in her hair.

The paper is from the new Simple Stories Love & Adore Collection.

The beautiful heart up on top is a La La Land Crafts Die - Heart Doily
and the little heart is from the Stitched Nested Hearts Die set by La La Land Crafts.

I ordered all the new La La Land Crafts Valentine's Dies that just came out. 
I can't wait for them to arrive.
Hopefully later this week or early next week.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Bonnie Loves Bows Card Kit

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me next Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.




No comments: