Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Color Wednesday - Penguin Light Me Up

This week's image is from Whimsy Stamps it's called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Color Wednesday - Penguin Light Me Up


Outline: C0
Penguin Body: C10, C8, C6, C4, C2, Colorless Blender
Penguin Belly/Face: V22, V20, W1, W00, Colorless Blender
Cheeks: R02, R01
Beak/Feet: E07, YR09, YR04
Light Cord: BG99, BG93
Red Bulbs: R29, R24, R22, R20
Green Bulbs: G29, G24, YG21
Ribbon: YR04, Y38, Y32, Y15

A video of the coloring for your viewing pleasure.


Come back Saturday to see the finished card.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

debnlaptop said...

Hello Heather! This is just the cutest baby penguin E V E R! I am new to Copic coloring, and you are so awesome! I followed your video inch by inch and I didn't do too bad, lol! I goofed on those cute little eye brows though...so mine doesn't have any 🙁 Those dark colors are very difficult but I learned tons from your video about them! And even though I had some goofs, I am going to color it again. Thank you so much for your video tutorials! I try to watch most all of them!

Can't wait for the finished card tomorrow!

Debbie Niemeyer

Unknown said...

thanks that is so nice how do you draw it