Monday, January 23, 2017

Charlotte Loves to Shop Card Kit

I had a request to color this one up
so here she is.

This week's card kit feature's a Stamping Bella image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Charlotte Loves to Shop Card Kit

I haven't shot the video for this one yet, but it's going to take awhile.
It's got a lot of coloring.
I used the packaging for my colors.
Isn't she cute!

The Hearts Flurry Border is a new La La Land Crafts Die.
Perfect for those up coming Valentine's cards.


Heather's Hobbie Haven - Charlotte Loves to Shop Card Kit

Speaking of new.
Have you seen the new Stamping Bella images?
See any you would like me to pick up?
Let me know because I have my eye on a few myself.

I'm thinking about doing some live streaming classes.
Would you be interested in that?

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me next Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.




No comments: