Monday, January 16, 2017

Mother to Be Tilda Card Kit

This week's card kit feature's a Magnolia image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Mother to Be Tilda Card Kit

I have a baby shower coming up so I dug around in my color box for this cutie.
I knew she was in there somewhere.
I think there are a couple of baby images in there too.
I better get those out and make them up also.

I can't give my card making friend a Hallmark card.
Imagine how that would go over.

The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp - Cool Tag Banner Sentiment Set.
I stamped that one sentiment.
The stamp set does NOT come with the card kit.
It has a bunch of useful sentiments, if you wanted to pick one up though.

The dies are from My Favorite Things
Stitched Flowers
(I'm currently out of this one, but if you would like me to order one just let me know)

The pattern paper is
&

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Mother to Be Tilda Card Kit

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me next Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.



No comments: