Friday, February 3, 2017

Hello Lovely

 Heather's Hobbie Haven - Concord & 9th - Hello Lovely

Isn't this flower gorgeous? 
I love how it takes up the whole card front.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Concord & 9th - Hello Lovely

I stamped the outline flower from Hello Lovely 
 using the 
(I'm currently out, but have more on order)
and then colored it with Copic Markers
I added some white dots with a Sharpie White Paint Pen.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Concord & 9th - Hello Lovely

After I colored the image
I then cut out the brown frame and colored image piece using the 
Then I put the colored piece back into the
and stamped the sentiment also from Hello Lovely 



Supplies
You can find links to the supplies I used below.
I truly appreciate you shopping with me.


1 comment:

Daria said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the details.