Saturday, March 25, 2017

Just for Fun Saturday - You Gnome Me 1

Here is the card I whipped up with the
image I colored earlier this week.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday - You Gnome Me

I used some blue painters tape to create a masked square on the front. I then distressed it with some 
Ranger Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with an Ink Blending Tool.
I then deluded some Copic Opaque White with some water on an acrylic block and splattered it on with a paint brush.
After it dried I carefully removed the blue painters tape.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday - You Gnome Me

The Gnome and Snail are stamped on 
Colored with Copic Markers and cut out with the companion dies.

I used the My Favorite Things
Farm Fence & Fresh Cut Grass Dies to make stuff for the Gnome to stand behind.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday - You Gnome Me

For the sentiment I used the My Favorite Things Smart Phone Die to cut out the tag.
I prepped the tag with Inkadinkado Embossing Powder Prep.
So the embossing powder would only stick to the ink.

I then stamped the sentiment with some VersaMark ink on 
Sprinkled some Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing powder and heat set with my Wagner Heat Tool.

Guess what?
I didn't add any sparkles!

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thank for stopping by!




Supplies
You can find links to the supplies I used below.
I truly appreciate you shopping with me.
(Affiliate links may be used)




No comments: