Sunday, July 30, 2017

Illustrated Faith - I Am - Day 6

I'm still working through my 
I'm definitely not the fasted.

I have to spend some time thinking about what I'm going to put on the page.

The verse for day 6 was 
Ephesians 1:11-12

In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Illustrated Faith - I Am Devotional Kit

How can you be used by God?
Raising a child,
Singing at church,
a greeter at Walmart?
There are many ways that god wants to use you.

I think the Mo's Digital Pencil image represents me pretty well right now.

If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

Happy Coloring!



No comments: