Saturday, August 5, 2017

Pixel Paper Prints - Sea Animals

For our next live class we will be doing this cute shaker card.
The cute sea animals are from Pixel Paper Crafts.
I have reduced them in size to 20% of their original size.
Go grab some and print them out.

Then you can join me
August 10,2017 @ 12:00 PT
over on the stores YouTube Channel
for a live class.
Come ask questions and color.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Pixel Paper Crafts - Sea Animals - Make A Splash

I'd love for you to join me!

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.



PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Pixel Paper Crafts - Sea Animals - Make A Splash

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: