Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Snowflake Kisses - Lili of the Valley - Festive Lantern

This cutie will be our 
Live class over on YouTube
on September 7, 2017
at 12:00pm Pacific Time

The image is from Lili of the Valley and is called

Go grab one and print him out to color along with me!

Heather's Hobbie Haven - LOTV - Festive Lantern

I will be coloring him with Copic markers 
and doing the background
during class.
I hope you can join me!

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.



PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.
Heather's Hobbie Haven - LOTV - Festive Lantern

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: