Monday, October 23, 2017

Little Witch Henrietta

I was just messing around today trying to decide what to do for 
Nov. 2nds live stream class and got distracted.
Ended up coloring this cutie by Mo's Digital Pencil.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Little Witch Henrietta Card

Isn't she too cute!
She also comes in a pre-colored version if you want something super quick.

For the background, I did some ink smooshing.
Adds some fun and not too difficult.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Little Witch Henrietta Card

I even made video.
So you can color along with me using the online class.

Watch below or in HD over on YouTube.


I hope you enjoy the tutorial.
If you have a question leave me a comment on YouTube and I'll get back to you.

Happy Coloring!


PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.
Heather's Hobbie Haven - Little Witch Henrietta Card

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Heather. I love this gorgeous image and your colouring and ink work is stunning. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo