Monday, February 26, 2018

Surprise Card Kit

Hello!
Thank you for stopping by.

I thought it was time for a boy card.
So when I found this cutie in my to be colored box I grabbed him out.

He is appropriately named

This will our online class over on the stores 
On March 15, 2018 at 10:30am PT

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Surprise Card Kit

I really wanted to use that La La Land Crafts die
I find it really hard to decorate boy cards so thought
the big sentiment spiced it up a bit.

I went with really bright colors to add some more fun.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Surprise Card Kit

I hope you will be able to join me for class.

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.


PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.
Heather's Hobbie Haven - Surprise Card Kit

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: