Thursday, November 8, 2018

110 Days of Grace & Gratitude - Days 1-7

Hello!
I hope you are having a wonderful week.

I started a new job this week and it's kind of thrown me off kilter.
I haven't figured out how to get everything done yet.
When I got home last night I was going to do today's Bible journaling video.
But Lexie had homework.
Which she only ever has every so often.
So, of course, tonight she had a complete paper of adding to do.
There must have been 50 problems on there that she is supposed to be able to do in 5 minutes at some point.
So I sat her at the table and cooked dinner while helping her.
Let me just say she is not very focused.
Two hours later and she still wasn't done.
Not anywhere close to 5 minutes!
I was frustrated because I had things I wanted to get done.
Not explain 200 times that you start with the largest number and add the smaller number to it.
You don't have to count every single number from 1 while messing around in your chair and sliding on and off the darn thing.
So I sent her to shower and get ready for bed.
Homework unfinished.
 It was either that or a complete meltdown from me.

Anyways I didn't get to this week's Bible Journaling video.
I'll try and do it this weekend
but I'm not promising anything.

So instead I'm going to share my first 6 days of the 

This book is still available if you haven't picked one up.
I highly recommend it.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

I decided I was going to spend 15-20 minutes every morning doing something simple in my devotional.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

I'm using the Illustrated Faith Grace & Gratitude kit.
Which is sold out I'm sorry to say.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

But you can find lots of printables over on the 
Which I am also using.
I printed some out on white sticker paper.
That way I just have to cut them out and stick them in.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

I'm also using the free wordfetti.
Every day you get the verse and some words to go with it.

I also picked up a couple of label sets that you can print out and use to embellish.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

You can also add some paint like I did above to your pages, but I recommend using it sparingly.
The pages in this book aren't meant to be painted.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

I finished each day off with the date in the top corner.
Which I forgot on the above page.
I'll go add that on.
And a prayer or things I'm thanking God for.
Every morning it's a tiny reminder it's not about me.
It's about God.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - 100 Days of Grace & Gratitude

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: