Wednesday, March 13, 2019

SALE...

Hello you all!
I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Mine's going pretty good.

Mr.Hobbie Haven was sick last weekend and I have managed to avoid getting it so I'm feeling pretty good about it!

I have added 5 kits to the store that only have 1 kit left.
I have put them on sale and the sale price includes shipping.
I need to get rid of them and make my photoshop payment for the month so I'm hoping if you want one you will hop over and pick one or two up.

Click any of the pictures and it will take you over to the store.

Don't forget about my Ebay store either.
 I have listed all the La La Land Crafts Dies over there on sale.
I still have a tone of stuff to get listed over there so keep checking back.

Then there are the classes you can take also.
I currently have 4 classes available.
The classes are yours to keep forever after you pay for one.
So you can take as long as you like to finish the class or do it multiple times.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check them out.






My Cupcake Twila
(SOLD OUT)


Birdie Selfie
(SOLD OUT)



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate it!



No comments: