Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Color Palette 1

 Hey there.
Do you have a Pinterest board for color combos?
I do.
It can be found HERE

I thought it would be fun to do a weekly post over on Facebook
where I show a color combo and then we use it and share our projects.
This is this week's color combo.

Use whatever medium you want to use.
I have included alternate Copic marker colors below.


Copic markers: BG09, BG02, BG11, Y17

If you would like to join in and/or see my project head over to Facebook.
Don't forget to Like and Follow the page so you get updates.

Have a great day!






1 comment:

ednamburgess said...

Thank you for this color palate. I love these combinations. Now if I can find the matching colors from my stash. Are they copic, water colors or what? Will be interested to know.
Edna