Monday, December 9, 2019

The Fabulous Font Duo

Hello friend!
I don't know about you but I LOVE fonts.
The Fabulous Font Duo gives you a bunch of fonts that go together.
I always have a hard time deciding on two fonts that look good together.
This takes the guess work out for you.


These would be perfect for those last-minute Christmas cards.
I love printing my own sentiments and cutting them out to add to my cards.
I know a lot of stamp sets come with sentiments but I still like to make up my own on occasion.


I'm loving Lemon Lime and Murphy Signature!
Or wait what about Sugar Cupcake or Wild One?
The more I look the more I find I'm liking.

Head over and grab it while it lasts and show me what you made with your bundle.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!






No comments: