Wednesday, November 16, 2011

January Monthly Kits...

Hey everyone January's kits are in the store and ready for Pre-Order.. This month's kits feature Whimsy Stamps - Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet!! I love these cute Sylvia Zet images. I have all the new release images here waiting for me to make  into kits, so stay tuned. The first 11 to orders for each won't have to wait I'll drop them in the mail right away.

January Copic Coloring Kit: Wee Florist

Class: January 14th 12-3
Bring to class:

  • Adhesive
  • Non-Stick Craft Mat
  • January Copic Coloring Card Kit
  • Copic Markers (See kit list)


Class: January 14th 3-6
Bring to class:
  • Adhesive
  • Tank Water Brush
  • Non-Stick Craft Mat
  • January Water Coloring Card Kit

I'm going to be working on the video's for both of these today. So hopefully tomorrow I will be posting one of those. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a great day!


No comments: