Friday, December 16, 2011

February Monthly Kits - Sitting Tilda with Teddy Bear & Ribbon Tilda

Are you ready for the new Monthly Kits? This month's coloring card kits come with all the great stuff you usually get, but I've included a little something extra in each kit. You'll have to go check them out to see what.

This month's Monthly Coloring Card Kits feature Magnolia stamps!

The Copic Coloring Card Kit has Sitting Tilda with Teddy Bear. I've used Whimsy's Vines die and My Favorite Things Mini Rolled Roses & Dizzy Doily (I've reordered this) Die. I'll be doing a How To Video on the rolled roses. Yes you have to cut Tilda out, but doesn't she look fabulous sitting on the edge of those circles!


Class: February 4th 12-3
Bring to class:
  • Adhesive
  • Non-Stick Craft Mat
  • January Copic Coloring Card Kit
  • Copic Markers (See kit list)



The Water Coloring Card Kit has Ribbon Tilda. I have again used the My FavoriteThings Upsy Daisy Flower Builder Die. I truly love this die you can't go wrong having it your die collection. I also used the Magnolia Romantic Lace (I'll be ordering this in my next Magnolia order) Die. It's really pretty!


Class: February 4th 3-6
Bring to class:
  • Adhesive
  • Tank Water Brush
  • Non-Stick Craft Mat
  • January Water Coloring Card Kit



Both of these are super cute!! I'll be doing the videos for both of these this weekend. So keep a look out for those. 
I have 9 each of these cuties ready to ship out. No waiting if you order before they are gone. I'll ship them out ASAP.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've gotten all your Christmas shopping finished. If not I hope you'll be finished soon. Have a great day!



No comments: