Saturday, April 28, 2012

Smash Book Page 2...


I made it to page 2 in my Smash Book.
I'm going to go with things I color for the store for this book.
I maybe will start another one after I see how this one is going.
The image is a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Her name is Georgia.
She's one of the images I colored for my Just For Fun Posts.
That reminds me I didn't have one this week.
I better work on something this weekend.


Here is page 1 and 2.
I ended up adding another image Ginger Meadows to page 1.
You can see the original page HERE if you would like.
I just thought it need more stuff.
And since I used the Copic BG's I thought she would be perfect.

I may have to add another something to page 2.
I'm sure the whole book will be a work in progress.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope your having a fabulous weekend.

I'll see you tomorrow with Sunday Share.


No comments: