Monday, June 4, 2012

Butterfly Lucy Card Kit...


I really love how this cute Water Coloring Card Kit: Butterfly Lucy turned out.
The card measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Another surprise there is no pattern paper.
I've used a bunch of cutter dies - Picket Fence, Leafy Branch, Flower Border & Grass Border.
The stems on the flower border are really small so you have to be careful.
The clouds are made with the cloud template that can be download on the side bar.


I used one of the new Distress Colors - Festive Berries on her dress.
If you want one of these kits don't wait too long there are only a couple left already.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope your all having a fabulous week.



2 comments:

Steph said...

Love it! you have inspired me to try watercoloring with distress inks and I LOVE it. Thank you

Wendy said...

Love it I tried to do the clouds before but it didn't work but I was trying to do it with copics I will give it a go with ditress inks love the card and image

Hugs Wendy