Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nutter Card Kit...


I'm working right along on the Sweet November images by Amy Young.
This is Nutter.
Isn't he cute?
I used the Acorn Die Cutter Set by CC Designs this time.
I hadn't used it before.
There are two different nuts and two different leaves in the set.
They are small though so you have to be careful.
The paper is Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot.


I'm thinking of doing a coloring series on the four cards once I get them all together.
I've cut out an extra card of each so I can show you a start to finish.
What do you think?
Is that something you would enjoy?
Maybe have a give away over on the YouTube Channel..

Thanks for stopping by.
I better go work on Bloom or Shroom.



3 comments:

Kim Davis said...

So cute! Love to see video series!

Julie L said...

Always love to see your coloring techniques. And these stamps are adorable. Please do it.

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Nutter is another cutie pie!!!
wow... can't wait to see bloom and shroom.. just love those names. They are coordinating so well with that Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot paper collection.
A Coloring Series on all of these adorable stamps would be AWESOME!!! I say PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
:-)
Thanks for all of your inspiration and ideas!!!
Trish