Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pine Card Kit...


I've had these cute CC Designs Sweet November images by Amy Young
in my color box for a while now.
So with the arrival of the Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot paper
I thought I would break them out.
Aren't they perfect?

This cute one is called Pine.


There are going to be four in all.
Pine, Bloom, Nutter & Shroom.
The Be Happy Sentiment Set will NOT be included in the kits.
I'll be using it on all four cards.

All but the "I'm here for you" sentiment will fit on the tag.
And that one would fit at an angle.

These would make a cute gift set for a friend or two.
Maybe for a Christmas present!

Thanks for stopping by.
See you again next time.


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

AWWWW... Pine is just adorable!!! and it works perfectly with the Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot paper.
Love it!!!!
Trish

Kim Davis said...

Just the cutest!!!