Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just For Fun - Puppy Love 3


I have another Puppy Love image for our Just For Fun card today.
Believe it on not there are still more images.
I again used scraps from the scrap basket.
It's pretty full.
I should probably go through it and cut the bigger pieces into 6 x 6 sheets.
But not today.

I added some Smooch Glitz - Frost to the heart. 
I'm really loving this stuff.
It doesn't dry shiny.
Just the glitter.
I even ordered some more colors for the store.
That's how much I love it.



Dog: E43, E42, E41
Spots: W8, W6, W4, W2
Outline: C0
Ground: W1, Colorless Blender
Heart: R29, R24
Collar: E89, E87

Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh he is a cutie. Love your layout and gorgeous coloring. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

What an adorable puppy!!!!! you did such a great job coloring him..and I love that Smooch Glitz you added to the heart. Awesome use of your scraps!!!!
Trish

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely darling card!!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful cards Heather, I love what you have done with the Puppy Love stamp set!!! Thanks for sharing :)