Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kaydance & Honeybee Card Kits...

Are you ready for some fun pink paper?
I am!

February's Monthly Kits feature Whimsy Stamps images by Elisabeth Bell
and
Fancy Pants - Love Notes Collection.

Let's start with the Water Coloring Card Kit


Isn't she a doll!


For those of you who love Copic's I have also colored her with those and will post a picture later in the week.
If you ask for Copic paper in your kit I'll include the Copic instruction's and picture.

Next we have the Copic Coloring Card Kit


Also totally adorable!


This month you will receive 2 coloring option in your instructions.
I really wanted to do black hair for the video this time,
but she looked really awesome with blonde hair and a black dress.
So I colored her both ways.
I'll share the other picture later this week.

I'll be working on the video for both of these kits this week and get the links mailed out to purchaser's

Head over and grab one or both kits and color along with me.


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

OHHHHH.... I am in love!!! These kits are absolutely adorable....BOTH of them!!!! AND.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the PINK!!!! Thank you for sharing 2 ways to color Honeybee this month!!!! TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!
Trish