Thursday, January 24, 2013

Heart Key Marci Card Kit...


So I was pinning the other day and wound up on the Fresh & Fun Blog.
She has all these super cute shaped cards.
So of course I had to find her tutorial on how she did it.
Well of course I had to try it out and I had the perfect stamp for the card.
 La La Land Crafts image Heart Key Marci.
It was a little bit more work, but the card turned out super cute.
I think it's a really fun card kit.


I have colored her with Copic Markers
and made a video..
You'll have to forgive my voice I'm still fighting off my cough.
Have fun watching.


I hope your having a wonderful week.




2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw gorgeous colouring Heather! Hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Fabulous card Heather!!!!!
That scalloped shape is awesome!!!
I love the colors you chose!!!!!
Heart Key Marci is colored amazingly!! I just love her ringlets!! Thank you for the video on her... especially when you are still battling your cough..hope it goes away soon. Must be frustrating trying to do a video and trying to hold back that tickling cough in your throat!!!
Hugs,
Trish