Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Turtle's Friend Card Kit...

Turtle's Friend Card Kit

Ok so I totally fell in love with this turtle when I seen it over on Melissa's Blog Melissa Made.
I loved the layout and the colors.
So thought maybe I could whip one up too.
I didn't have the Whimsy Photo Corners (have ordered them), 
but I did have the My Favorite Things Die-Namic: Photo Corners
and did have those cute flowers at the bottom, 
but I had the new My FavotriteThings Die-Namic: Leaf Filled Flourish and some ribbon.

Turtle's Friend Card Kit

All in all I think he turned out super cute!
I'm thinking about doing a video.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!
I love reading them.



2 comments:

Mojca said...

OMG this is so gorgeous!!! I love the layout and the pretty soft colours. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

What an adorable Turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stinkin cute!!! I love how you colored him/her (lol).... the texture is awesome!!!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a video on coloring this one up.
I really like your addition of the Leaf Flourish... it really coordinates well with the card layout!!!
Beautifully done Heather!!!!!
Trish