Sunday, August 3, 2014

Alternate Coloring...

How about a water coloring today.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - For You Tilda


It always takes me a bit to get back into water coloring.
As it takes more effort for me to water color then use my Copic's.
But she turned out pretty cute.
She looks way cuter in person...


Outline: Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint, Victorian Velvet
Ground/Leaves/Stems/Flower Background: Forest Moss, Peeled Paint
Skin: Tattered Rose, Tattered Rose & Tea Dye Mixed
Cheeks: Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Pants/Flowers/Hair Bows: Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves
Boots: Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain
Shirt/Heart/Soles on Shoes: Black Soot

Seedless Preserves
Black Soot

I had a little extra time yesterday (hubby was watching the girls)
so I made up a video to go along with the alternate coloring.



If you have a question leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments: