Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Today's Project...

Do you have all of the Ranger Distress Ink colors?
There is 60 now.
Have you made a new color chart?
You can download  a blank one HERE.

Heather's Hobbie Haven

Today I thought would be a good day to make a new one for my water coloring.
So I printed of a new blank color chart and got out my supplies.
First I had to pick a punch that would fit into the boxes.
Martha Stewart butterfly punch it is.
Grabbed my Tim Holtz Ink Palettes
and some
and got to work making little swatches on my water color paper.

Heather's Hobbie Haven

Here they are all done and I've started to glue the butterflies on my blank chart.

Heather's Hobbie Haven

Yeah it's all done.
Now to take it take Staples to have it laminated the next time I go into town.
Not today.
So I put it into a zip lock bag so it won't get dirty.

Now I need to clean out my ink palettes and put in new ink.
All of mine is looking pretty dry, thick and gross.
I guess after 3-4 years it can get gross looking - old.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!





1 comment:

ednamburgess said...

Great idea. Thanks for the chart. Will do what you've done.
Edna