Friday, December 23, 2016

Prima Water Color Confections

Since I still had the 
My Favorite Things - Magical Dragons Stamp Set 
still on my desk
and I had so much fun trying the smooshing technique last week 
I thought I would give it a try with the
I haven't had a chance to try them yet.
(Shame on me)

I really like how vibrate the colors are compared to the 
Ranger Distress Ink I used on last weeks card.

I smooshed on a color and then dried it with my heat tool before
adding the next color.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Magical Dragons Card

I got a little crazy on the embossing for the sentiment, but it's still cute.

Copic Markers Used: 

Dragon Body: N3, R27, R17, R05, R22
Wings/Tummy/Foot Pads: Y38, Y35, Y32
Horns/Spikes/Toe Nails: E44, E43

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Magical Dragons Card

I did better on the sentiment on this one.
I added some
to the horns, wings and tummy's of both images. 
I love sparkle!

Copic Markers Used: 

Dragon Body: N3, YG09, YG07, YG05, YG21
Horns/Wings/Toe Nails: YR16, YR12, YR20
Tummy/Foot Pads: E44, E43, E42

If you bought a set of the Prima Water Color Confections
maybe you'd like to give this a try.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!


No comments: