Friday, March 17, 2017

Zig Clean Color Real Brush - Hello Lovely

I've been watching a bunch of YouTube video's lately using the 
I found an 80 set for a great price 
(clink link above)
so of course I had to pick them up. 

They were a lot of fun to use and I will definitely
be using them on the new Altenew flower stamp sets I have in the store.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Lovely
Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Lovely

I then taped it down to a cutting board and colored it with my 

Colors Used:
Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Blue Gray, Mid Green, Light Green, Deep Green, Purple, Light Carmine, Light Blue, Pink and Wine Red.

After it dried I added some Wink of Stella Brush in Clear to the flowers.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Lovely

After it was all dry. I removed it from the cutting board and cut it out with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Die.

I then stamped the sentiment using the 

I mounted the finished piece on Bazzill Licorice Twist Card Stock
and then mounted that on to a 

I love how it turned out!

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thank for stopping by!



Supplies
You can find links to the supplies I used below.
I truly appreciate you shopping with me.
(Affilate links may be used)



No comments: