Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Color Wednesday - You Make Me Smile

For this week's image I used the  Whimsy Stamps stamp set

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Color Wednesday -You Make Me Smile - Teddy Best Friends

I really wanted to try out using a stencil on a back ground to make a quick and easy card.
I love how to turned out
and it was super easy!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!



PIN ME
I love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Color Wednesday -You Make Me Smile - Teddy Best Friends

Supplies

I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.


1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Teddy is so cute Heather!!! I like the stencil background you tried. It really turned out awesome!!!
Hugz,
Trish