Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Want to start Bible Journaling?

Would you like to start Bible Journaling?

Since I'm new to this myself I used a devotional kit from 
Illustrated Faith to get me started.

This is July's kit
Heather's Hobbie Haven - Bible Journaling with Illustrated Faith

I really like the stuff that comes in the kit,
but I love the devotional booklet the most.
It gives me a place to start.
A Verse and some insight into the verse with some thoughts from the writer of the devotional.
This is really helpful as I know nothing about the Bible.
I have a hard time understanding what it says/means.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Bible Journaling with Illustrated Faith

I'm going to go ahead and pick this kit up for myself and share my pages here on the blog.
Maybe do some video's.
Maybe a live stream for those who would like to get together.

If your interested in joining me go grab a kit
and we can do some bible journaling together.

I listed a couple of essentials below.



1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Thank you for sharing this Heather! I am right there with you about not knowing/understanding the Bible and I so want to know/learn more!!! I would love Bible Journal with you and see some videos and live streaming. Are these kits Monthly?