Monday, July 10, 2017

Illustrated Faith - Free to Flourish - Day 2

I wanted to remind you that DaySpring
is having a sale on previous devotional kits
by Illustrated Faith.
$15 each.
That's a great deal!

I'm currently working through the Free to Flourish devotional kit with my friend Carole.
I love the colors of this kit.
Isn't it pretty.

This kit is about freedom.
Do you desire to live your life in freedom....
Free from fear
Free from shame
Free from insecurity



2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone, the new is here!

Isn't that a great verse.
I thought the butterfly did a good job of representing the new creation.

I kept my page pretty simple.
It doesn't have to be complicated.

I used some gelatos to add some color, a stencil for the butterflies, a stamp from the kit and some of the alpha stickers.


Are you currently working in the Free to Flourish kit?
I'd love to see your pages.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: