Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Grateful For You - Neat & Tangled - Into The Woods

I thought I would whip up a couple of quick cards using the 



For this top card I made a template with a circle die and then water colored the circles in with various Ranger Distress Inks.
Super fats and easy.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Grateful For You - Into The Woods

For this card I used the Daniel Smith water color dot card to color the animals and the background.
It gave me a chance to try different colors to see if I liked them.
I like the dot card for that reason.
I can try different color before buying a tube.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Grateful For You - Into The Woods

Both cards went super quick.

If you'd like to see a video on the process leave me a comment and I'll make one up.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!



Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.


No comments: