Monday, June 18, 2018

Gouache Sketchbook - Pig with Donut

Hey there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Today I'll be sharing my latest painting in my Gouache sketchbook.

I got the inspiration for this image from Instagram
Stephanie Vittorio

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Gouache Sketchbook - Pig with Donut

My first thought was to not share this attempt at painting.
I don't love how it turned out.

But decided that wouldn't be fair.
Since I started these sketchbooks to learn.

So I'm not going to love how everyone turns out since I have a lot to learn.
But in all fairness, if you are following along and trying painting out yourself you will not always be happy with the end result either. 

It's a learning process. 
You get better with practice!

If I could change something it would be the pink area on the right.
I would put some blue over there so the pink doesn't take up all the space.
Even though the picture I was going by looked fine completely pink I just don't love that area of my painting.

If you are interested in watching me paint.
Watch below or in HD over on YouTube.

Subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell so you don't miss any future videos.


For a full list of supplies see below.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Happy Coloring!


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: