Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Gouache Sketchbook - Umbrella Scene

Hey there!
Thanks for stopping by.

Today I'll be sharing my latest painting in my Gouache sketchbook.

Today I found a beautiful photo over on Unsplash.
This is a royalty-free photo site
that has lots of inspiration.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Gouache Sketchbook - Umbrella Scene

I'm having a lot of fun using my different sketchbooks.
It's definately a learning experience.
I think I learn something every time.

This time I learned I'm not to good at making straight lines.
Any suggestions would be great.

If you are interested in watching me paint.
Watch below or in HD over on YouTube.

Subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell so you don't miss any future videos.

For a full list of supplies see below.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Happy Coloring!


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: