Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Water Color - Stay Focused and Believe You Can

Hello!

Today I thought it would be fun to build a scene using the stamp Stay Focused and Believe You Can card kit.

This is another way to you can use your stamp from the kit.
You could make a wall hanging or cut it out and make another card.

Instead of having the boy sit on a grassy hill we will be drawing a brick wall for him to sit on and some mountains and shrubs in the background.

I stamped them with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
This ink is waterproof.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Watercolor - Stay Focused and Believe You Can

I need to practice the background stuff a bit more.
Making trees in the back is harder then I thought.
But I will keep practicing.
I hope you will too.

I hope you will give it a try and if you do I'd love to hear what you thought.

If you are interested in watching me paint.
Watch below or in HD over on YouTube.

Subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell so you don't miss any future videos


For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Coloring!


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

1 comment:

Txkickerbelle said...

Hi Heather, wanted to drop a quick comment before heading of to work!!! Didn't have a chance to watch the video yet, but your scene is AH-MAZ-ING!!! WOW! I just don't have that control yet with my watercolors. You make me want to go practice, just not enough hours in my day . Thank you for sharing.