Saturday, June 9, 2018

Watercolor - Gardening Chicks

Hello there!
I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Today I thought it would be fun to do some water coloring.
I'm using the stamp from the 

These chicks are just too cute so I wanted to use them in another project.
Plus I had them sitting out on my counter.

I stamped them with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
This ink is waterproof.

I really enjoy the loose look you can get from watercolor.
I love how it dries and leaves the little splotches of color.
Like in the blue around the flowers.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Watercolor - Gardening Chicks

I hope you will give it a try and if you do I'd love to hear what you thought.

If you are interested in watching me paint.
Watch below or in HD over on YouTube.

Subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell so you don't miss any future videos


For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Coloring!


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: