Friday, April 17, 2020

Copic Markers│My Favorite Things - Unicorns & Glitter

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Copic Markers│My Favorite Things - Unicorn & Glitter

Hello, there craft friend!
How are you doing?
Surviving the current circumstances.
Staying safe I hope.

We are on day 35 of the kid being home all day every day and me working remotely for work.
Let me just say it's not going very well.

Why can't kids just do their school work without us having to constantly nag them?
Do they act this way at school?
I sure hope not.

I spend the entire day saying:
What are you doing?
Sit down and do your schoolwork!
No, you may not have a break you haven't done anything yet.
No, it's not time for breakfast.
You should have done that already it's 10am.
No, it's not the time for lunch!
It's 10:01 am.

I mean really all day every day.
I don't think I'm going to make it most days.
I can completely relate to my history teacher having "Special Coffee" in his coffee cup now.
I'm thinking I need to have a "Special Drink" in my cup all day too.
I just have to remember this soon will pass...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Copic Markers│My Favorite Things - Unicorn & Glitter

I don't know what happened but I got to sit down in my room and color last night.
I colored the girl and made the whole card up.
I think GOD had something to do with it.
He surely knew I was going to crack.
The child didn't come into my room once.
Usually, the minute my butts sit in my chair there they are wanting something or getting into all my stuff.
So I'm pretty excited that I got to have a night of relaxation.
It's was almost like going to the spa.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Copic Markers│My Favorite Things - Unicorn & Glitter

Have you ever watched any of the Penny Black Gimme 5 videos?
Theresa does a fabulous job of making up 5 cards.
I love them!

Here is the video I watched for inspiration


I think I will try the pink flower background next.
Which one do you like?
I'm pretty sure I have some decorative Spellbinder's dies I can use.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Copic Markers│My Favorite Things - Unicorn & Glitter

Isn't that girl adorable?
The set comes with 2 girls and a dog and cat in cute unicorn outfits along with 5 cute sentiments and 7 accessory stamps.

For the back ground I used the 
My Favorite Things - Floral Fantasy Back Ground Stamp.
Sure made it quick and easy.

I think it turned out pretty darn cute.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!





1 comment:

Txkickerbelle said...

Such a cute card!!! I have missed you, your video tutorials and your card kits! I have purchased several card kits from you and then downloaded your videos to help me with my coloring. I love how you do your tutorials and never have issues following them (I have had problems following along with other people's tutorials). I work full-time as well, so my crafty time is usually on a weekend (now that I am remote, I think I have more work now than when I went to the office!). Thank you for all that you do. I have always enjoyed your posts.