Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Copic Markers│Hello Bluebird - Maverick


Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Bluebird Maverick

What do you think of this card?
The cute little dog flying his plane.
I Love it!
If you don't like the dog you can choose an elephant, fox, or rabbit.
I'm already thinking of which image to color next.
I have a couple of birthdays coming up and this set would be great for a girl or boy's birthday.

Quick Supply List:

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Bluebird Maverick

To make it even more fun I popped the airplane up on a mini Action Wobble.
So it wobbles around like he's flying.
Super fun!
FYI: It wobbles best if you put the thicker part of the wobble on the card base and the thinner part on the piece you want to wobble around.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Bluebird Maverick

For the background piece, I sponged on some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then sprayed it with water and let it sit for a few seconds then dabbed it up. Then I diluted some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink with some Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle spray and splattered it on.
So it's got some sparkle when you move it around.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Bluebird Maverick

I used the My Favorite Things Puffy Clouds die for the clouds but if you have the coordinating Maverick die set you could use the clouds from that.
I totally forgot about the clouds in the set when I was searching for a cloud die in my stash.

Last but not least to add a little interest to the eyes of the images and the dots on the airplane I used a 
Sakura Black Glaze Pen and a Sharpie White Paint Pen to add high lights to the airplane and dog hat.

Supplies:
My Favorite Things Dies Cause for Celebration & Puffy Clouds
Paper Smooches Birthday Words Die
Simon Says Stamps Mini Stars Die
Rangers Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hello Bluebird Maverick

Let me know what you think of the card in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Cole Meyer said...

Adorable. Love that you thought to use a wobbler instead of just using the more common pop dots. And your background and all the coloring are spectacular.

Emily said...

Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.