Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bella Bear Bouquet

Hello!
I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Today I did some water coloring using this adorable
Isn't she cute!

I've been wanting to do some more watercolor classes on my channel so thought we could start with this one.

I traced the image onto Arches 140lb Cold Press Watercolor Paper with my lightbox.
Since the ink in my printer isn't waterproof.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Polkadoodles - Bella Bear Bouquet

This will our online class over on the stores 
On April 19, 2018 at 10:30am PT

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Polkadoodles - Bella Bear Bouquet

I hope you will be able to join me for class.

I will be using the watercolor palettes below but may not color it the same colors.

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

1 comment:

Polkadoodles said...

Adorable Heather! xx